A heartily sweet treat perfect for family gatherings and batch reunions. - Fried Peanut Butter Oreos
- Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2tbsps cooking oil
- 3tbsps Peanut Butter (or more)
- Cream-filled cookies (Oreos)
- With one pack of flour, add one egg and 2tbsps of cooking oil. MIX until smooth.
- Add 3 tbsps of peanut butter.
2. The batter is at the right consistency if no lumps are found. Next step, drop the cookies into the mix until fully coated.
3. Lightly coat the pre-heated pan with butter. Carefully drop the battered oreos on the pan, fry both sides until golden brown.
I surprised my family with this treat on Mothers' Day and it was a total hit! Easy-peasy, eh? Grab a flipper and fry Oreos now! xD