Sunday, April 22, 2012

What's in my bag?

I've been browsing blogs during my free time and stumbled upon numerous "What's in my bag" posts. In my reading, I learned that there are different reasons for posting such topic. Some say it's an outcome of boredom, some by request and most because they say it's a must-blog post for every blogger. Now, I'm making my own version. My reason? Out of laziness. Haha! Well as you can see, I haven't posted for the last 10 days. I've been busy, tired and sleepy lately but I really want to keep my blog updated so here goes this post!


1. My bag. I bought this bag in Baguio during the Panagbenga Festival. I love it because it's simple, universal and of the right size for me. It's my favorite bag at the moment. :)


For the record, the inside of my bag really looks like this. (I didn't fix this just for the photo. Haha) I make sure everything is placed neatly and orderly. I'm neat freak like that. :)


2. Wallet. My grandmother has been the giver of my wallet ever since I entered college. This is already the third violet wallet I received. :)


Unlike others who place their own photo, family photo or a couple photo in their wallet, I placed Senior Divino Tesoro's photo and my wallet never got empty ever since. I also have a rosary in there. :)


3. Notebook and Pens. I love to doodle and scribble words when I'm bored so I always make sure I have this in my bag. The pens are for signing autographs too! Haha *wishful thinking




4. Hand Cream and Cologne. I hate it when my hands go dry after washing that's why lotion should never be out my bag. My friends tease me with my cologne because it's DOVE. They say I use a deodorant for my cologne! Haha Anyways, I love it because it's in a refreshing cucumber scent and cheap too!


5. Girly Stuff. So there's powder, blush, mirror, lip tint, lipsticks, lip balm and a mirror. If you're wondering why I have my bank book with me, it's because I don't want to misplace it and also my allowance goes straight to the bank :)


6. Book. This is my current read. When I have nothing to do at Mama's office, I read. :)

Here's an overview of all the items in my bag.
That's all for now! Thank you for your time! Toodles! <3




2 comments: