Saturday, April 7, 2012

Army Navy

When I left Baguio, a part of Session Road was being renovated. Now there are new restaurants that stand at the heart of Baguio. One of them is Army Navy, where my friends and I had our lunch on Monday.
Army Navy Counter
My order - Chicken Quesadillas
Freedom Fries - Thin sliced fries! Love this to death! Perfect!
Onion Rings - Thinly coated rings. They re crispy and just gives that crunchy sound in every bite!
LiberTEA. Freshly brewed iced tea, the Army Navy way!
Classic Burger - Prepare yourselves coz with the size of this burger eating it can get pretty messy =D
L-R Bea, Grei, Arvic and Moi
It’s my second time at AN and I always get stuffed and satisfied. Good thing I was wearing a dress somehow loose, ‘coz if not, my tummy would be popping! Haha I shall come back for the fries soooon! =D
PS. More details of my visit to Baguio on my next post! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment