Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I’ve heard and read about how good a Coelho book is but it’s just now I had the courage to buy one. Yep, courage! Haha I was hesitant to buy it before because I may not understand it. It may be a deep book and boring unlike the books I’m used to reading.
I really think, me having the courage to by this book had the perfect timing. I’ll tell you why.
Before, I was caught in between my dream and “the other plan”. But after reading this book it helped me to lean towards pursuing my dream. Every person has journey to take and it will be all up to yourself whether you go forward in fulfilling it or not. Life is also a once in a lifetime ticket, we better appreciate what we have. Savor every moment.  Generally, this is what I’ve learned from this book.
Here are some quotes I want to share with you:
“It’s the simplest things in life that are the most extraordinary.”
“It’s the possibility of having your dreams come true that makes life interesting.”
“When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.”
When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it.”
“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
“Everything that happens once can never happen again. Bt everything that happen twice will surely happen a third time.”
PS. Though I know I want to pursue my dream, saying NO to my family is difficult. I’m still stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment